"Sea Bear" is a great example of the very popular fast trawler Beneteau Swift Trawler 50. She came very well optioned with features like joystick docking (3 stations), Volvo digital anchor (great for waiting at locks, or setting up your lines and fenders before/after docking), a flybridge davit as well as a hydraulic swim platform. On top of that, her owners since 2019 have done lots of upgrades on the boat, such as 4G routers and wifi booster, battery monitoring by phone, newer AGM batteries and a lot more). Her owners have had a great experience on board, boating all over the pacific northwest but must now sell her.
She is available to see in Elliott Bay Marina, in Seattle. Ask for a video showing if you're out of town, you won't be disappointed. Fresh detail and interior clean.
Some notable options:
- 3 Staterooms and 2 heads
- Equipped with Volvo IPS 600 Pod Drives, and Joystick docking and maneuvering
- Volvo Digital Anchor - Dynamic Positioning System ($30k+ Option)
- Large freeboard with excellent full walk around decks.
- Peplink 4G cellular router & antenna
- Victron battery monitor
- Victron Cerbo (external monitoring)
- Fusion Stereos (3) w/Bluetooth
- Navionics Platinum maps (renewed through 2024)
- Mantus anchor bridle
- All AGM batteries (done in 2020)
- 11KW Onan Generator with sound shields
- Extra joystick in the cockpit
- Wine cellar for 23 wine bottles
- Cameras in engine room, transom and port side.
- Steelhead 1000 Davit System on Flybridge
- Underwater lights
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Tropical AC/Heat Package with 60,000 BTUs
- Great Interior Galley and Separate Jackson Grill on Flybridge
- SEE "OTHER OPTIONS" SECTION BELOW FOR A LOT MORE DETAILS!
" The mission of the Swift Trawler 50 is to provide safe and comfortable passages along the coast and to nearby islands for a couple or a large family at a reasonable price. She is not intended to go trans-oceanic, something that few people seem to want to do these days. Rather, she is designed to appeal to 99% of the boaters who dream of making passages up the Inside Passage to Alaska, and possibly even down the Windward Islands.
As her name implies, she is a “swift” trawler, not a slow, heavy displacement trawler that moves at 6 to 8 knots, often on a single engine. She is designed to get up and go, when she has to – we recorded a top speed of 21.3 knots at WOT." - BoatTest.com
" It is impressively quiet at displacement speeds, and its low-speed handling is excellent. [...] The ST 50 offers the roomy accommodations that trawlers are renowned for. In truth, more traditional trawlers of the same true length would be hard-pressed to match the ST 50 in this department. [...] There's no doubt that it's a great family cruiser. " - Motorboat & Yachting Magazine
Located in Elliott Bay Marina and available to see by appointment. Call today!
PRICE ON APPLICATION