The owner has invested $1,000,000 in upgrades and improvements during the vessels recently completed shipyard period at Rybovich. Seller is motivated and wants to ensure next owner receives ODIN, ready to be enjoyed the same way they have over the last six years. New pictures to follow completion of work. Work list includes:
- Hull Painted (Matterhorn white)
- Fresh bottom paint
- New teak decking on swim platform
- Full engine rebuild on both mains (zero out hours)
- New air handlers
- Rudders and steering gear serviced
- Propellers reconditioned, scanned and dynamically balanced
- Propeller shafts reconditioned
- Fresh Prop speed added to running gear and thrusters
Delivered by Trinity Yachts, USA in 2001, this 126’ cockpit motor yacht was designed by Claudette Bonville with an eye for contemporary sophistication using rich Mahogany woods, light comfortable fabrics, and stonework throughout.
Thanks to her massive 26-foot beam she boasts plenty of interior volume, while still allowing for spacious walk around decks for ease of access around the exterior of the boat.
Odin Features four staterooms amidships sleeping 9 with (1) king, (2) queen, and (1) twin stateroom +1 Pullman. All staterooms feature an ensuite bathroom, with the Owner's Suite having a His & Hers. There is accommodation for up to 6 crew in 3 staterooms forward.
PRICE ON APPLICATION