The "VOYAGER" is a unique and stunning 84' Lazzara Skylounge Motor Yacht. It underwent a refurbishment in 2019 and is upheld to the highest standards, displaying a like-new appearance. This yacht was a semi-custom project by Lazzara and contains multiple bespoke features that are not found on other Lazzara Yachts. A master stateroom that is unmatched, inclusive of his and her private bathrooms, a jacuzzi, separate walk-in shower, two spacious walk-in wardrobes, along with ample linen and toiletries storage cater to comfortable voyages. In addition to this, Voyager is equipped with three more guest staterooms, each having ensuite bathrooms, a day head situated on the main deck, and 2 crew quarters with a detached comprehensive bathroom. Voyager's structure is ideal for entertaining and long-distance cruising. It is fast and runs smoothly, and unlike other ships of a similar size, its layout doesn't include any steps on the main floor.
Its indoor, climate-controlled pilot house contains a raised dinette for owner or crew use and it boasts a large, sheltered aft deck complete with dining and entertainment facilities.
The current owners of the "VOYAGER" acquired the vessel in 2017. Though it was already in tip-top condition, they had an ambition to modernize it. After nearly two years of sailing, the "VOYAGER" was thoroughly overhauled which covered all her ship systems, helm, fly bridge, and bow by professional builders at Lauderdale Marine Center.
- Installation of a new Dometic Air Conditioning system including compressors, air handlers and control displays
- Upgraded from the ISIS ship monitoring to install Poseidon system NEMA2000
- New AV equipment installed throughout the entire vessel
- New CAT engine monitoring displays arised
- All navigation equipment including (4) Garmin glass monitors in the custom Nav Pod, new Simrad autopilot, new Simrad monitor for Poseidon ship monitoring, a dash back up Garmin plotter, in addition to 16 remotely accessible cameras around the ship including engine room and bilge areas, new cell Wi-Fi, and KVH Sat Wi-Fi
- All exterior wooden decks were replaced
- All exterior window sealant was replaced
- More exterior Summit refrigeration added on aft deck and bridge
- Came with (2) Laundries- each containing Electrolux stacked washer dryer units
- Hard top was installed with a custom L-shaped settee on bridge
- Custom-made server bar under bridge hard top with refrigeration and grill
- Additional air conditioner was set up for covered bridge deck settee
- Custom bow constructed with built-in seats, sun lounge, and table
- Custom bow sunshade introduced
- Aft deck of bridge was furnished with custom sunshade
- The hydraulic platform was rebuilt and its capacity increased to 2500 lbs
- CAT aftercooler was replaced in 2017, removed, cleaned, and pressure tested in 2020 @ 1697 hrs
- All engine, generator, hydraulic, air-conditioning raw water hoses were replaced
- All wall headliners were replaced in 2019
- All exterior soft materials were replaced
- Moreover, just prior to the current owners' purchase, the "VOYAGER" was entirely repainted
- Reminder, all "VOYAGER" maintenance is regularly conducted via the Vessel Vanguard tracking system.
PRICE ON APPLICATION