2010 COSTAL CRAFT 400 IPS COASTAL CRUISER
Known for their commercial grade vessels Coastal Craft built this 400 IPS Coastal Cruiser like a rock. Top grade and quality features throughout. Constructed of heavy-gauge aluminum and designed to thrive under the harsh sea conditions encountered in the Pacific Northwest. Her welded-aluminum exterior is flawlessly finished, thanks in large part to the skill of the welders at Coastal Craft and the aluminum-friendly, pulsed-MIG welding techniques they employ. With a helm/saloon/galley/dinette area on the main deck and on the lower deck, a master forward (with split head: MSD to starboard and shower stall to port) and a guest aft, she looks cruise-comfy and roomy enough. But what is so impressive more than anything else is the fit and finish. Although there were sound/vibration-abatement materials concealed inside or behind much of the urethane-varnished cherry joinery, the stuff nevertheless looked as perfect as the vessel’s flawless aluminum exterior. They do some sweet carpentry up there in British Columbia, make no mistake.
- 2017 Brand New Volvo Penta D6-435 D-F 2017 5.5 L435 hp 6 Cylinder Engines only 1200 hours Rated for 20,000 hours
- NEW Volvo 600 IPS 600 Pods 2021
- Aluminum Hull
- Water Maker
- Loaded with electronics.
- Radar, Auto Pilot, GPD Chart Plotter, Weather, Sirius both upper and lower stations and lots more.
- Air Conditioning / Heat
- Bose Sound System
- Electric Cannon Down Riggers
- Northwest Pot Puller Electric
- Fuel Polishing System
- Avon 8' 5" Rigid Inflatable
- Generator 350 hours NEW 2020
Please contact us today for more information or to arrange a showing on this yacht.
Financing Available. World Wide Delivery Available.
400 IPS Coastal Cruiser
PRICE ON APPLICATION